Baahtcha's Ceremonial Grade Matcha is a higher quality tea that is used in traditional tea ceremonies. It is made from tea leaves from the first harvest, so you can expect a smoother flavor that completely dissolves into water and liquids. Baahtcha's Ceremonial Grade matcha is extra special as it is shade grown and leaves are hand-selected. Ceremonial grade matcha can also be used in your favorite recipes!
Includes a custom, 1 teaspoon scooper…or as we call it: “The Scoopbaah”
Baahtcha Ceremonial Grade is most commonly used for:
Traditional matcha tea, thick matcha tea, lattes, iced matcha tea, and blended drinks...but can also be used for cooking/baking if you want!
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Sourced from where matcha originated – We chose to source our matcha from a family, private farm the mountainous region of China. By doing this, Baahtcha is truly the most authentic matcha you can buy.
- Ceremonial Grade Matcha – Although traditionally prepared by being whisked with hot water…. Baahtcha is so fine that it even dissolves in cold water for when you’re on the go!
- Amazing Superfood - Baahtcha provides a clean, natural energy, is rich in antioxidants, a detoxifier, assists in boosting metabolism, and even can help improve mental calm and focus!
- Money Back Guarantee – If you do not 100% enjoy your Baahtcha matcha, just shoot us an email and let us know. We will refund your order in full!